Curriculum Vitae Dietrich Konrad Klinghardt
14.10 1950 born in West Berlin. His father works as a judge, his mother studied medicine, but was unable to finish university due to the circumstances of the war and works as a teacher. His two years older brother will later be a medical specialist in neurology and psychiatry.
After the construction of the Berlin wall, the family moves to southern Germany. The father becomes judge in Baden-Baden, later in Offenburg, his mother works as a teacher in Rastatt, where the family lives.
1969 Abitur with awards in sports, art and physiks
1969-1975 Academic studies of medicine at the Albert-Ludwig-Universität Freiburg with degree
1975 -1978 at the same time academic studies of psychology mit intermediate examination, scientific laboratory work with concluding dissertation and practical year
27.12. 1978 Approbation as medical doctor
19.11.1979 Dissertation “Diagnostik, Verlauf und Therapie bei Fingerarterienverschlüssen unterschiedlicher Genese unter besonderer Berücksichtigung arteriographischer und oszillographischer Befunde und einer intra-arteriellen Reserpin Behandlung”
1979 one year professional training in surgery at the clinik of Herbolzheim
1980-82 resident physician in “General Medicine” at the Pune Health Center in India
1982-83 eight months clinical experience as general practitioner in Kaiserstuhl Daily patients between 130 und 160 (!)
1983 emigration to the USA after successfull ECFMG exam
November 1983 FLEX Exam in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
1983 – today continous practice as general practitioner until 1996 in Santa Fe, New Mexico, since 1996 in the US state of Washington (Woodinville).
1996-2005 “Associate Professor”; Department of Applied Neurobiology; Capital University in Washington, D.C
seit 2008 Licence als medical doctor in England, where he sees patients once a month (Harley Street Praxis)
seit 2012 executive medical doctor in clinic with 24 employees, including 7 medical doctors (Sophia Health Institute, Woodinville, WA)
Area of expertise:
working with chronically ill patients, especially children on the autistic spectrum and adults with neurological illness
“Physician of the Year” (wordlwide recognized of the Global Foundation of Integrative Medicine, May 2007
Additional titles with exam:
- American Board of Pain Management
- American Board of Pain Management Specialties
- American Board of Orthopedic & Neurological Medicine
- American Board of Neural Therapy
- Board Certified in “Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine”
- Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Energetische und Informations Medizin (DGEIM)
- American Academy o Environmental Medicine (AAEM)
- “Bee Venom Therapy for Chronic Pain”; Journal of Neurological and Orthopedic Medicine and Surgery; Vol 11. Issue 3; pp 195-197 (1990)
- “Neural Therapy”; J Neurol Orthop Med Surg (1993) 14: 109-114
- “The Targeted Use of Homeopathic/Isopathic Medications with the Use of Neural Kinesiology”. Explore! Vol 7, No3 (1996)
- “Amalgam/Mercury Detox as a Treatment for Chronic Viral, Bacterial and Fungal Illnesses”. Explore! Vol 8, Number 3 (1997)
- “Neural Therapy: A Traditional German Approach for the Treatment of Autonomic Dysfunction”. Acupuncture & Electro-Therapeutics Research [serial online]. March 1997;22(1):70.
- “Detoxification Agents for Mercury and Other Metals”. Acupuncture & Electro-Therapeutics Research [serial online]. September 1998; 23(3/4):287
- “Using the Bi-Digital O-Ring Test (BDORT) to Detect Dysfunction in the Autonomic Nervous System”. Acupuncture & Electro-Therapeutics Research [serial online]. September 1998; 23(3/4):288.
- “BDORT and the Subconscious Mind”. Acupuncture & Electro-Therapeutics Research [serial online]. September 1998; 23(3/4):290.
- “Algenpraeparat hilfreich bei Amalgamausleitung”; Erfahrungsheilkunde; Band 48, Heft 7/1999
- “Mercury Toxicity and Systemic Elimination Agents”; Journal of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine; (2001) 11, 53-62 (zusammen mit J.Mercola)
- The Klinghardt Neurotoxin Elimination Protocol”; Explore! Vol 12, No2 (2002)
- “Neuraltherapy”; Explore!; Volume 11, Number 2 (2002)
- “Metal Toxicity”; Explore! Vol 10, Number 1 (2002)
- “The Neurophysiology of light: the Five Pathways”; Journal of Optometric Phototherapy; March 2003
- “The Bi-Digital O-Ring Test and the Autonomic Nervous System”. Acupuncture & Electro-Therapeutics Research. January 2004; 29(1/2):135-136.
- “Rapid recovery from right-sided hemiplegia – author’s experience of brainstem sensory-motor lacunar infarction”. Acupuncture & Electro-Therapeutics Research. January 2004;29(1/2):129-132. (CoAuthor)
- “Q&A with Dr. Klinghardt”. Townsend Letter. July 2009; (312):65.
- “A Sensible Approach to Eliminating Neurotoxins”. Townsend Letter [serial online]. October 2009; (315):59-66.
- “Parasites: an Ancient Diagnosis for Modern Times”; Townsend Letter, July 2015
- “Insights from Sophia Health Institute”; Townsend Letter, July 2016; www.townsendletter.com/July2016/clinical0716.html
Literature References to Dr. Klinghardt’s Work:
- Forsgren S. Microbes, Toxins, and Unresolved Conflicts: A Unifying Theory. Townsend Letter [serial online]. July 2009;(312):62-64. Available from: Alt HealthWatch, Ipswich, MA.
- Kohlstadt I. Klinghardt Academy's Biological Medicine 2012: Conference Highlights. Townsend Letter [serial online]. June 2012;(347):36-43. Available from: Alt HealthWatch, Ipswich, MA.
- Strasheim C. The Advantages of Diagnosing Chronic Lyme Disease With ART. Townsend Letter [serial online]. July 2011;(336):62-63. Available from: Alt HealthWatch, Ipswich, MA.
- Lehrbuch der Psychokinesiologie, INK Verlag, 11.Auflage 2013 (urspruenglich bei Bauer Verlag, 1996)
- Handbuch der Mentalfeldtechniken, VAK Verlag , 1ste Auflage 2008 (zusammen mit Amelie Schmeer-Maurer)
- „Die Biologische Behandlung der Lyme Borreliose“, INK Verlag. (zusammen mit Ariane Zappe); das Buch erscheint im Oktober 2016
Contribution to book titles:
- „Outsmarting Autism“; Editor: P.Lehmer; Word Association Publishers, 2014
- „Elemente der Gesundheit“; Open Mind Academy(2012)
- Buch von Johns-Hopkins University, USA “Advancing Medicine with Food and Nutrients” Second Edition.CRC Press 2013. Kapitel Dr.med Dietrich Klinghardt “Biotoxins” pp 851-868